THE QUIRONAX is unique medieval display font with bold and complex personality. It was purposely crafted to be used in large point sizes, although it doesn’t lose its magic in small point sizes. It is perfect for headline, billboard, magazines, website, titles, poster, branding, logos, social media posts, advertisements, product packaging, product designs, label, photography, watermark, invitation, stationery, etc. It is simple, easy to read, and works equally as well in header and body text. With this beautiful font, absolutely you can make your project stand out from the rest. See the previews above to get some inspiration on how to use them.
– True Type Font (TTF)
– Open Type Font (OTF)
– Web Open Format (WOFF1 & WOFF2)
– 2 Styles: Regular & Slant
– Contains 361 Glyphs for Each Style (Total: 722 Glyphs)
– Uppercase and Lowercase
– Ligatures & Alternates
– Numeral & Punctuation
– Symbols & Currency
– Works on PC or Mac. Simple Installation.
– PUA Encoded. The font support has an OpenType feature which can be opened by various graphic softwares, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, and Corel Draw.
– Multilingual Support
– Support Languages (91): Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Breton, Catalan, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Embu, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, Ganda, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Inari, Sami, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Jola-Fonyi, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Maltese, Manx, Meru, Morisyen, Northern Sami, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish, Gaelic, Sena, Serbian, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Teso, Turkish, Upper, Sorbian, Uzbek (Latin), Volapük, Vunjo, Walser, Welsh, Western Frisian, Zulu.
No reviews yet