GAHIBOE is aesthetic-vibes display font with bold and complex personality. It was purposely crafted to be used in large point sizes, although it doesn’t lose its magic in small point sizes. It is perfect for headline, billboard, magazines, website, titles, poster, branding, logos, social media posts, advertisements, product packaging, product designs, label, photography, watermark, invitation, stationery, etc. It is simple, easy to read, and works awesome in header. With this beautiful font, absolutely you can make your project stand out from the rest.
– True Type Font (TTF)
– Open Type Font (OTF)
– Web Open Format (WOFF1 & WOFF2)
– 2 Styles: Regular & Slant
– Contains 340 Glyphs for Each Style (Total: 680 Glyphs)
– Uppercase and Lowercase
– Ligature, Numeral & Punctuation
– Symbols & Currency
– Works on PC or Mac. Simple installation.
– PUA Encoded. The font support has an OpenType feature which can be opened by various graphic softwares, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, and Corel Draw.
– Multilingual Support
– Support Languages (87): Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Breton, Catalan, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Embu, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower, Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Maltese, Manx, Meru, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish, Gaelic, Sena, Serbian, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Teso, Turkish, Upper, Sorbian, Uzbek (Latin), Volapük, Vunjo, Walser, Welsh, Western Frisian, Zulu.
No reviews yet